2015-10-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: User cookie - remember

Header Data

From: Ramiro Manzano <rm***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9570d6ef3dca4fec147ecd8db85eb5374616ff6832558ebf6ff135a218b788af
Message ID: <CA+fKP7qjSzuzMJ1bKJzKrKpaMtKM6-M5VzSXmHvUcuqhFfd=ag@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <eaf238fe-6ef5-43cf-bead-6fadc5a036c9@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-10-11 09:50:57 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:50:57 -0400

Raw message

good moring

i finde the option to do what i need.

i can do account machine because are like 700 devices is  annoying.

thanks for bringing knowledge to me.

see you next time, regards ramiro manzano