2015-11-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Network access

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0939950870a18c2241317e986c0f56a86a4a02ee4b5e69888de8355f6c989cd5
Message ID: <CAESLx0LEscXJAOROgf6DwfFkX2LkkveNBv3NwS2JOY+U=uWysQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAAmyF+d5=WzV4O7-VCeLFzSbbEzZNEOFC8o2-tamjLTxCXfueQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-23 02:06:35 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:06:35 +1000

Raw message

It's in the plans guys. :-D

The biggest problem is a large part (other than the web interface) of the
Grase "setup" is connecting all those pieces together. Once you take away
Debian as the base for that, you have to write guides for putting all the
pieces together again. My intention is to build the package in such a way
that freeradius and the web interface can sit together in the cloud, and
just coova-chilli goes into the router. You loose squid logging, and need
to do some manual DNS stuff (potentially). The last part is securely
opening up the radius server, with dynamic config for the radius clients.

Tim