2015-11-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Network access

Header Data

From: António Chimuzu <ch***u@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 50ab60e7821590be29d3bc1983c11a16d9117e63f971931867fb0a57760c0199
Message ID: <CAAmyF+d5=WzV4O7-VCeLFzSbbEzZNEOFC8o2-tamjLTxCXfueQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5652D4A0.2010706@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-23 02:02:52 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:02:52 +0000

Raw message

Hi Drazen
I agree with you.
In fact I've been waiting for some solution along those lines.
I once used Daloradius with a cloud setup just like the one you  are
suggesting but I like the simplicity of Grase for a small network. I would
love to use DD-WRT routers for Grase.
Lets wait and see.

Cheers
Antonio