2015-12-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Access Point Configuration

Header Data

From: Gary Wright <wr***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b3b4fbd2b2cd0bdff6e7cb651561b30f835026add1a4baf611f9de3180680689
Message ID: <711BAA8B-9ED3-417C-9A75-58FB2F57B3F8@gmail.com>
Reply To: <566B0D95.8020604@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-11 22:25:32 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 21:25:32 -0800

Raw message

Connect my laptop.  I get an IP 10.1.0.12.  I don't get a grade login, but I do get rad min.

Sent from Gary Wrights iPhone -
951-514-1632