2016-01-27 - Re: 3.8.0 is Live!

Header Data

From: Alexander Schomburg <al***x@schomb.org>
Message Hash: 0242528d0902d9bb59cf9dbe5fc31677b1d3eadadc481482b4a2edd7d0dd6391
Message ID: <6588661f-f113-400f-ab68-2a84bbc63584@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+N8NcEEKaSOOYUY=QH8kCvrU3p8Gj9M9qyTZ20MnyWDA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-27 11:49:11 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:49:11 -0800

Raw message

Thanks Tim. Unfortunately we're not able to log into a fresh installation.
The default credentials admin / hotspotadmin are not correct. Can you
provide us with the correct default password for admin? Otherwise, does
anyone know which is the password encryption scheme and salt used in the
`auth` MySQL table?

Am Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016 12:33:29 UTC+1 schrieb timwhite88:

> https://grasehotspot.org/2016/01/10/3-8-0-released/
>
> And finally, 3.8.0 is released! Here is a quick run down on what’s new!
>
>    - New login page! See
>    https://grasehotspot.org/2014/05/20/new-login-coming-soon/ for more
>    details. It’s mobile friendly, and looks great. Still can be fully
>    customised like the previous page.
>    - Free Access user. Auto creates an account for users. Also known as a
>    ‘Just accept Terms of Service’ style login.
>    - See the Github Tracker for more details of what has changed!
>    <https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues?q=milestone%3A3.8+is%3Aclosed>
>    - You can also look at the Changelog for more details
>    <https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/blob/3.8.0/debian/changelog>
>
> Updates should be automatic unless you have disabled automatic updates.
> Please report all bugs to the bug tracker
> <https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues>.

Thread