2016-01-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: 3.8.0 is Live!

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 66ed27c09c6d798d18e76ee9f1d0b3e00ddaebde1188aea60b15ce3b26c1f8dd
Message ID: <CAESLx0+FcEqGCKYac1dKPMVJnUcUMckXhL=5t2wrMn3OeuaZgg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <6a66fe4b-9330-4a6e-830b-efa6942cf274@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-27 19:07:57 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:07:57 +1000

Raw message

Can you please collect the support information as stated previously, as
that gives us lots of information about your setup that helps us work out
what's causing the problems.

Thanks

Tim