2016-02-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Limit voucher login to single device

Header Data

From: Reflex INKY <re***y@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4187c4fb67fdf199800e8e52965195eb0d6116c18e8b81a4097596616b078158
Message ID: <CAASt=XRe7sXRv5fZiO4zEd_jqeVRs5_gAGKeM=vUzB6HD63R6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Kygo0NktdXnbjm+Q0EKYWO=n0yQhU7yu0c+CaT1yKpBA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-15 18:16:09 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:16:09 -0400

Raw message

Thanks everyone for your responses. I found this link
http://subgroup-ash.blogspot.com/2014/02/modifying-coova-chilli-to-allow.html
that does something similar so ill modify this and I believe it should work.