2016-02-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Limit voucher login to single device

Header Data

From: mohammed farouk <mf***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b1c73ca7707c3839c2b44fe17aa2092c0062a728cc8fde7d380373d1252d644a
Message ID: <CAPBXdvNx8BqV5-b-NuE0mFF-xLULtS=qVH8oVXHpsKApoy9_kg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAASt=XRSK-mMGEYjKUfv9bZy2jnn9ysJ2=qbzkSNnvb_51XD4A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-14 23:34:22 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:34:22 +0200

Raw message

Hi,

This being controlled from the data base of the Radius server by limiting
the Simultaneous-Use to one and limiting Calling-Station-Id to the MAC you
want (MAC address of client (format is: aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff)) this is found
in the dictionary.rfc2865.

Regards,
Mohammed Farouk

*Best regards,*