2016-02-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Limit voucher login to single device

Header Data

From: Reflex INKY <re***y@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5eaeba57a2ff7822d850daee38d002366062943f863aea262c608d70401ff980
Message ID: <CAASt=XQAFw=tFGv65RkH_2n6++pkkASrT98NGHnFVVHrJ9T9nQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5dc932ed-0b56-43a5-82dc-ec8616c3cf50@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-15 03:41:36 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 06:41:36 -0400

Raw message

Thank you Tasyo. I figured that this is what I would have to do except I do
not know how. I wanted to do this at the point of login as any other way
would mean a cron job( I think). I am seeing the info in the radius
database but don't know where in the code to modify. For example, I am
seeing a dologin() function in config.local.sh that I want to change to
check for the username-mac address combination. I would then do the steps
in 2 outlined in your response but against the radius database. Now trying
to go through the code to understand how chilli works.