2016-02-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Too many users failed to create. Batch creation stopped.

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 808bd794a3366e639276773393ddd06c2589a0edff94fdfe37c3250d7cc77143
Message ID: <CAESLx0LuH1eQDks3jsTkEFTKeS=LVQuSPULoM2K3-XUO+-SWrA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <c0a977fb-e733-435f-820d-5f649f297de0@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-19 14:04:09 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 07:04:09 +1000

Raw message

If the cron job is running correctly, then after a user has been expired
for 2 months, they should be deleted. (I'm pretty sure the logic should
delete them after they have been expired for 1 month)

If you have users who haven't expired, but have used all their included
data or time, you can append some arguments to /grase/radmin/cron.php to
force deletion of them.
>From the changelog:

>   * Added 'Cron' function to delete all users who have no remaining time
> limit (append ?deleteoutoftimeusers=1 to the end of the cron url)
>   * Added 'Cron' function to delete all users who have no remaining data limit
> (append ?deleteoutofdatausers=1 to the end of the cron url)

I've added a ticket for the forced deletion of expired users, it's not hard
to hopefully it'll get done soon.

https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/147