2016-02-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: broken pictures - not displaying pictures on the main login page

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: bd6730772586ec5a7391b35fdffe66ebf79b76563924d094eeeac05f1fa0f60d
Message ID: <622aa335-6889-4c86-aea7-6c544940eaa2@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J2d=e3n3kZP95si=-h6UDg+i3TjvpqzUG_JW3DgTN2AA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-10 19:23:52 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:23:52 -0800

Raw message

yes, i did that and on the pc, when i change size it shows everything
right, only on my mobile(galaxy s6) and tablet (lenovo yoga 10) it shows
like ... unupdated version of css. I will restart server maybe ...

Tim, thx for quick reply, I have two more question but i put them in new
post

Bartosz