2016-02-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Takes approx. 2min (every single time) to get to Login Page with wifi devices. Youtube video example.

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c5cf9ee1068044d98ab2dc486bf947c93364a9421063f6cec1bb5a533aa33706
Message ID: <CAESLx0LE2J3+QSEsJFRgKwWgGtV_Y5af3nXOm02Pr2Fs2XLuOA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <cb914aa9-1115-4261-b3e1-70b1b3eef095@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-15 04:15:29 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:15:29 +1000

Raw message

Hi Bartosz

It sounds like you still have an external resource that isn't being loaded
until after login. Watching the Chrome Debugger, can you see what network
requests are taking time? Obviously after login, the external resource will
be cached possibly until next time you start your browser.

As for the Apache PHP Notices etc, you can ignore them. They are a result
of my poor coding skills many years ago, and will disappear over the coming
year as I migrate things to a nice clean framework that does things
correctly. All the errors you need to be looking for with this will be in
the browser console or network requests.

(And just because you have something in the walled garden, doesn't mean
it's working, test it directly before logging in to check that the walled
garden is letting it through)