2016-02-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Takes approx. 2min (every single time) to get to Login Page with wifi devices. Youtube video example.

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: faedbb580cac2bcd217d3923e17cbe9a5cf299961f3738da9d5973f8db2591ba
Message ID: <d0b6c5ac-461f-425a-b9fc-eabb4e62ef58@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LE2J3+QSEsJFRgKwWgGtV_Y5af3nXOm02Pr2Fs2XLuOA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-15 11:47:29 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:47:29 -0800

Raw message

ok, so its working now,
i had to add couple additional domain to make it work with my login page,
and it works super fast now, it was the issue with google fonts as it pulls
additional domains...
for example: fonts.gstatic.com

google chrome developer tools helped as well

thx for hint! :)