2020-08-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Takes approx. 2min (every single time) to get to Login Page with wifi devices. Youtube video example.

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5dae81f8139503733fe2f9933294bcf873beae753f4c825fae5850389d0cd8f7
Message ID: <CAESLx0L6mNL0t8YqbPP095LzmQY+8iru9T_Bqz6DnM_4cVBWFg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <819ee5df-c31e-43d6-8c18-d7509cd76ae3n@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2020-08-26 06:14:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:14:31 +0800

Raw message

Hi Karotu

Can you watch the login page loading with Chrome developer tools, on the
network panel, to try and see what network request it's waiting for? Also,
the V4 login page is totally rebuilt, so hopefully won't have the same
issues.