2016-05-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: UAM redirection

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 25804a70f161183831bebe435af371eb39d95c58c0fc622e5e82c0a603c25d1f
Message ID: <12f9b895-8d6d-40bb-b50d-2252ba93cf31@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JcL7Bjcg2q4VdWkDT3YbHM6yqZVwqv2-Q6se1nc=KFeg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-17 01:33:19 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 01:33:19 -0700

Raw message

HS_UAMDOMAINS=".mobile-enterprise.com,.algardata.com,.unykapp.com,.unyk.tv,.unykvis.com,.licdn.com,.linkedin.com,.twimg.com,.twitter.com,.facebook.com,.fbcdn.net,connect.facebook.net,.zendesk.com,.google-analytics.com,.googletagmanager.com,.googleapis.com,.addthis.com,.yandex.ru,.hotjar.com,.list-manage.com,.sumome.com,.yandex.com,.onesignal.com,.mixpanel.com,.intercom.io,.hellobar.com,.heapanalytics.com,.messenger.com"