2016-05-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: UAM redirection

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 784abdd614c841facb29b7d82e1eb43178b562c8a6ea8603c47ed82600e44df5
Message ID: <1de8672c-5834-4502-8014-7205a69b647d@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAHoMbhfHQGGG=0M2FTQi6w+Knw8PZXcF80xfK7gRUL4ywzHJsg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-13 08:21:54 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 08:21:54 -0700

Raw message

It applied to ALL DEVICES prior to me adding this:

"I use this HS_REDIRDNSREQ=on on /etc/chilli/config, but sometimes it works
sometimes it doesnt."

Before none opened the Browser, now ONLY iphones open always. Android only
opens on first connection to WIFI.

quinta-feira, 12 de Maio de 2016 às 18:36:51 UTC+1, Henry Terkura Swende