2016-05-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Login Page not displaying

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: cab8e7a94ce6e1fe23a8aa34a100b6bc28cd6ef848655842663bfa74e94fb533
Message ID: <CAESLx0+KBpiaxs7O0oLa5JpiCQq3aFDwSf_0YZJ2gv74jG8KWw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a68d6012-d9b9-48f8-a793-41b582711c04@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-22 14:12:40 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 07:12:40 +1000

Raw message

Please collect the support information as described at
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/
Do this before and after applying the nightly coova-chilli package so we
can see what the issue is.
Please also show any output from installing the coova-chilli package.

Tim

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 4:15 AM, Salty <sa***6@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just as a follow up, the programmer installed the patch 3 times, each time
> changing the variables uninstalling chill and reinstalling etc. We don't
> know what the problem is but assume it is on our end.
> Each time we install the patch the system crashes and we have to reboot
> etc. The only comment the programmer has is the patch has some dependencies
> that break the system.
> So we have nothing specific we can add, however we are open to any
> suggestions.
> Thank you.
>

> On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 4:48:55 PM UTC-5, Salty wrote:
>
>> THANK YOU TIM !!!
>> Yes we will install it this evening, and let you know how it works.
>> Best Wishes.
>>
>> On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 3:31:40 PM UTC-5, timwhite88 wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Salty
>>>
>>> Sounds like the issue I fixed on the weekend. The new coova chilli
>>> package that fixes it is still in the nightly repo for testing. If you are
>>> willing to test it, then please download and install the correct package
>>> from
>>> http://nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org/pool/main/c/coova-chilli/coova-chilli_1.3.0-22-g39df09b_i386.deb
>>> or