2016-05-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Login Page not displaying

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ead24b0a47656ceffbfb0cf6770f31f985ec4b6c993674992e70dee98011a0af
Message ID: <CAESLx0KxLgqW5xXzAsjhgLYpXawffNR8RPH3Lu3OQEx007SKDA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <59886d76-db7d-405a-92ad-52a571ef10b0@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-16 13:31:39 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 06:31:39 +1000

Raw message

Hi Salty

Sounds like the issue I fixed on the weekend. The new coova chilli package
that fixes it is still in the nightly repo for testing. If you are willing
to test it, then please download and install the correct package from
http://nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org/pool/main/c/coova-chilli/coova-chilli_1.3.0-22-g39df09b_i386.deb
or
http://nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org/pool/main/c/coova-chilli/coova-chilli_1.3.0-22-g39df09b_amd64.deb

Otherwise by the end of the week they should be in the stable repo for
automatic install.

Tim