2016-07-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Modifying Login page

Header Data

From: Jean Létourneau <ve***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8960ef745092be76da3457ba0370c4eb184eb87212e48fffa1e6aaf7a85fb285
Message ID: <CACJdL0OZ=TmmBr2eD75gKM-SXeqd3hkS9Kr0W-v-gdp3oOB-YQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2dcc0339-df66-4752-8875-9203e421139f@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-07-19 03:21:45 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 06:21:45 -0400

Raw message

Thanks,
    That exactly what I was looking for.
Jean

--

Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-13 (URONode)
       : VE2RCN-1, VE2RDL-1, VE2RGC-1, VE2RVA-1, (The-Net)
       : VE2PKT-9 (DXCluster), VE2PKT-10 (Winlink Gateway)
RF:
147.435 Mhz (1200 Bps), 14.105 MHz (300 Bps)

Internet:
Telnet nodes-ve2pkt.dyndns.org <http://xrouter-ve2pkt.dyndns.org> port 23
(Network Node)
Telnet fbb-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 6300 (FBB BBS)
Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 9000 (DXCluster)

E-Mail:
packet:   ve2pkt@ve2pkt.#qbc.qc.can.noam
ampr net: ve***t@ve2pkt.ampr.org
Inet:     ve***t@amsat.org or ve***t@gmail.com