2016-07-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Modifying Login page

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 9e2d399c2c5aebe5b0d5236564e58af6b39747a9de7e986ebcf0f1418a8b1d82
Message ID: <2dcc0339-df66-4752-8875-9203e421139f@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CACJdL0PR66Trbu6bB_7BB+cD5D7j7uV5qRMYPxoMaiy5HQpz4A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-07-18 09:20:50 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:20:50 -0700

Raw message

Hello

You will need to edit the file /etc/freeradius/policy.txt and search for "5
minutes" as seen here:
 https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-conf-freeradius/blob/master/freeradius/sites-available/default.grase#L612

segunda-feira, 18 de Julho de 2016 às 13:32:58 UTC+1, Jean Létourneau
escreveu:

> Thank you all for the answers, but the original question was and still:
>
> ​Hi,
>     Where can I go to modify the loging page, I'd like to change when
> someone is all ready connected the `` Please retry in 5 minutes`` to 15
> Minutes.
>
> Thank You!.
>
> Jean
> ​
>
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 1:22 PM, drazen <dr***.@radez.hr <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> I can report much smarter behavior of some browsers or OS-es lately. This
>> is due improvement in grase code as well. Some devices are able to remember
>> login credentials, even more they are pops up login dialogs automatically
>> after WiFi connect.
>> I can't say which OS-es  doing what at the moment, but those are great
>> improvements already. Later I may do testing and then report my findings
>> here.
>>
>> In addition to make short time users feel more comfortable using this
>> Wifi service for couple of days, I am giving very simple user/pass e.g. :
>> if user name is Ivanovski, he will get usr/psw: ivan/ivan. This is against
>> good practice about hard-to-guess credentials, but hardly would make any
>> damage for a week when username expires.
>> someone may find this practice usefull .
>>

>> On 07/17/2016 06:48 PM, Boniface M. Nyaga wrote:
>>
>> Use computer account  to avoid login in every time. This possible by
>> inputting the Mac address of your compiter
>> On 15 Jul 2016 2:00 pm, Tobias Brügger <t.***.@gmx.de> <javascript:>
>> wrote:
>> I have one question about the login. If the user have an unlimited
>> account, is it necessary to type in username/Password everytime? Or is it
>> possible to connect to the nettwork like at home without any captive portal?
>>
>> Thnak you very much!

>> <javascript:>>:
>>

>> ​Hi,
>>     Where can I go to modify the loging page, I'd like to change when
>> someone is all ready connected the `` Please retry in 5 minutes`` to 15
>> Minutes.
>>
>> Thank You!.
>>
>> Jean
>> ​

> [...]