2016-07-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Modifying Login page

Header Data

From: Jean Létourneau <ve***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: db5c35f3d02e104290a6b766fe823e4085624b46cb078a1108a6992e0fb1231a
Message ID: <CACJdL0PR66Trbu6bB_7BB+cD5D7j7uV5qRMYPxoMaiy5HQpz4A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <578BBEC0.2030001@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2016-07-18 05:32:56 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:32:56 -0400

Raw message

Thank you all for the answers, but the original question was and still:

​Hi,
    Where can I go to modify the loging page, I'd like to change when
someone is all ready connected the `` Please retry in 5 minutes`` to 15
Minutes.

Thank You!.

Jean
​

--

Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-13 (URONode)
       : VE2RCN-1, VE2RDL-1, VE2RGC-1, VE2RVA-1, (The-Net)

Internet:
Telnet nodes-ve2pkt.dyndns.org <http://xrouter-ve2pkt.dyndns.org> port 23
(Network Node)
Telnet fbb-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 6300 (FBB BBS)
Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 9000 (DXCluster)

E-Mail:
packet:   ve2pkt@ve2pkt.#qbc.qc.can.noam
ampr net: ve***t@ve2pkt.ampr.org
Inet:     ve***t@amsat.org or ve***t@gmail.com