2016-08-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Session logs

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 232c610d7814f30f6164fe0c76c5fd215484c3b76e374e5d06c4a75b80480f47
Message ID: <CAESLx0KnFoyDpSD8EO00MdfebDEkXTRqeCeR0ug8_-jN16FBKA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <c456d357-37d4-4fd5-964b-fc21f648f3a3@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-08-05 03:45:30 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 20:45:30 +1000

Raw message

Just to clarify Vusi. HTTPS sites can't be transparently proxied. You can
either force your users to manually setup a HTTPS proxy, or add a MITM SSL
certificate. Both are difficult steps for users to perform. The best
solution is as others have already suggested, something like OpenDNS.