2016-08-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Session logs

Header Data

From: Karotu Tannang <ka***u@nauoi.com.ki>
Message Hash: d8db63012c85400bf2893761ce4bbab3b6658a519c3e84041b912e8c0d199a40
Message ID: <CA+bonMhaw2UQaELODKsrgabiOzmi-Q1H5wbTcoyfY2g94N+zw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KnFoyDpSD8EO00MdfebDEkXTRqeCeR0ug8
-jN16FBKA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-08-05 23:54:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 18:54:39 +1200

Raw message

Just to contribute to this post, if you can install this, you might have
better control with it.
http://www.nxfilter.org/p2/
Sorry can't help more as I have yet to try it out as it looks promising..

cheers

--
Karotu Tannang

Thread