2016-11-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] question on GRASE freeradius temp file

Header Data

From: “Luis A. Guzmán García” <l.***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1d73ef4c7d330901936ec88cc2a0682741126e6b56c26e2289ff69229537ba20
Message ID: <942E76D0-F61B-4606-9F73-5A896350D317@gmail.com>
Reply To: <3063b033-f344-c639-f2b2-64be46c5c01d@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-30 10:09:55 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:09:55 -0600

Raw message

What about some bad configuration with squid proxy.
It can handle delay pools, a nefty feature that can handle traffic snapping.

Might worth have a look at it.

El 30 de noviembre de 2016 11:02:34 CST, drazen <dr***a@radez.hr> escribi�: