2016-11-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] question on GRASE freeradius temp file

Header Data

From: Gianluca Filippini <gi***4@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a2bca50c6eb7fcc6ad56ecaa43a73f1f0cd678f7e8c7235aba8e28fe4720d930
Message ID: <35bf2ec4-de37-4744-a789-59d5f89f9d17@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <7136dca7-d9a9-9ed5-0ad4-91e2a568fd1a@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-30 03:40:47 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 02:40:47 -0800

Raw message

yes. disk is only 20% full on the main partition and a lot less on the
system partition.

I tried again removing the "unix" entry in the config file. I restarted
freeradius manually and now the radwtmp file does not increase anymore.

but I still have this delay (10/20s) every time I request a web link.

after I get the page everyting is smooth again, but if I type another link
... another 10/20s of delay.

it is something like the dns is taking too much time, but I have listed the
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 dns

mmm ... puzzled