2016-11-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] question on GRASE freeradius temp file

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 827d28715a498bb6b9f6fa0460a9d225e4c88c1e58a504b54b1f5ea0a0c3de85
Message ID: <CAESLx0KH1ZBagToc6iCg6N7_RkjtYF09TFacxgaV_Khxzm17cg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <3153bc50-6244-4d92-a9a9-0e00725444e2@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-29 13:53:48 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 06:53:48 +1000

Raw message

Hi Gianluca

We use the raddact table to detect multiple logins. Looking at
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-conf-freeradius/blob/master/freeradius/sites-available/default.grase#L464
we can comment out that line which should prevent the radwtmp file being
written at all. You'll find that file in /etc/freeradius/sites-available/
I'll aim to fix that in the package shortly.

Let us know if that fixes your issue. If it's recently become an issue, I'd
be looking at the volume of users you are getting, and see if that has
increased recently.