2017-01-31 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] is coova-chilli compiled with –with-nfcoova ?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f84335caa3b7cfe2e71e2464eb150e9864bfa8848405d87b20e150578f547989
Message ID: <CAESLx0+pzuV3ykFQv2vJq+sRakLGfc8C7iYE-6LvW=XkFoz_qA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a094ec0d-f289-4f94-993e-c3004938e3d7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-31 02:22:13 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:22:13 +1000

Raw message

Hi Gianluca

Can you collect support information (
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/) just so I
can see the rest of the setup. It's possible that being an older Coova
Chilli version there could be a bug. What Distro are you on? I may be able
to get the newer chilli package to you in the new repo, even if other parts
aren't ready.