2017-03-14 - Re: Free access only captive portal performance

Header Data

From: Michael <mi***l@m2pmarketingllc.com>
Message Hash: 3c61eea6ae322ab1e5c14013bda1f05d46317291dd806bc45156d63b8209b966
Message ID: <51f19121-2efa-473d-9be0-0e01a16b5ce5@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <5c717a1c-fa67-4fba-b370-403c5b24b9c3@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-03-14 12:56:10 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:56:10 -0700

Raw message

Thank you!    The trick with the way I set up the hackjob I call a workflow
is that the "login" is that it's on an external website I allowed, and
after "login" it redirects right back to the same initial captive portal
(just down the page a bit) so without putting some javascript in hiding
that element with CSS would hide it after "login" as well if I'm
understanding you correctly.

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 9:30:17 AM UTC-7, José Borges wrote:

> or refer to this link
> <https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/158> and use the
> same idea
>
> terça-feira, 14 de Março de 2017 às 16:15:50 UTC, Michael escreveu:
>>
>> I was going to do that, although if I'm using the same page for the
>> initial captive portal, as well as the after signup page would I be able to
>> make the CSS toggle I wonder?  I know you can set CSS rules for 'Print'
>> ect. maybe the solutions there.
>>
>> On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 2:14:05 AM UTC-7, José Borges wrote:
>>>

>>> You better use css, like: style="display:none;" on the <div> to hide it
>>> :D its that easy.
>>>

>>> TOS captive with button to signup for free wifi (actual connect button
>>> is hidden below a huge blank <div> space.. betting they wont scroll down)

Thread