2017-04-19 - Re: Upload speed either 0 or fails

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: e10fb693dcc9c4c663d96ec4016612151cd502aaa2ae58f3bddf2694d4a98b20
Message ID: <8d282d11-fce5-4f68-b373-8f6a8168e6ab@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <dea62516-2033-46c9-9442-2a90058fe5d8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-04-19 04:26:17 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 04:26:17 -0700

Raw message

Your UPLOAD speed problem is on the SERVER (ie linux box) or only on the
client (mobile) side?

domingo, 9 de Abril de 2017 às 13:38:11 UTC+1, Thomas Crosbie escreveu:

> Sorry,
>
> Somehow the screenshot got stuck under quoted text. I've attached it as a
> file.
>
> Thomas
>
> On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 3:57:38 PM UTC+10, Thomas Crosbie wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I manage 3 different Grase hotspots in my area. Lately, I've been having
>> slow speeds on the one hosted at my workplace. We're running NBN 100/40 and
>> getting those speeds very well. Download speeds are fine on the Grase side,
>> but the problem is upload speeds. Either I get an upload failed message or
>> it starts well and drops to 0.00 Mbps within 2 or 3 seconds.
>>
>> I've had a look in the group and on Github, where I found out to disable
>> GRO, GSO and TSO, but after trying these methods with both eth0 and eth1 it
>> doesn't make any difference.
>>
>> Here's the link to a Google Drive folder with all the info you may need
>> (I hope). If you need more I can send it through. -
>> https://goo.gl/Xo048M  <https://goo.gl/Xo048M>
>>
>> Also in that folder is an error message that keeps coming up every now
>> and then. Thought it may have been IPv6 related, so disabled that but no go.
>>
>> Grase is running in a Hyper-V environment with 2GB RAM on Server 2010 R2.
>>
>> Any ideas would be very helpful!
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Thomas Crosbie

Thread