2017-04-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Upload speed either 0 or fails

Header Data

From: Thomas Crosbie <tc***7@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e7fff0e57c9341c3327e32eea669c2af18d0f6f1e1dbd4b13dd6dea180e85109
Message ID: <a1c7d64a-172e-489b-a6aa-48f210a48556@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JaEgKDXCqxoS-prAUOcmEU_8bo=kVaouRgw=yhvnB5tA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-04-09 05:34:17 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2017 05:34:17 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim,

I've done both iperf and also speedtest-cli. Results are attached.
Speedtest-cli got me 34.35Mbps. iPerf got me 8.77Mbps (using French public
server).

Thanks,

Thomas

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KChqEK8LHUE/WOoqAXwn-UI/AAAAAAAABuQ/mjnBICDCS14RLa1IIeg1YkE2R2PLQ0fZQCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-04-09%2Bat%2B10.32.23%2Bpm.png>