2017-05-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] how to setup grase as a router - NAT enabled

Header Data

From: Tubeta Taenang <tu***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 50ea867315d87a8532aeafc4be0f1470ec985d33ec02d3c542feec22ff479f92
Message ID: <CAPYsbFYPR4cYkFVvx0fMUcuk5pVc-fOdwgVZUk4iza99+8E_8A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L9E+vT1VnY4EDARdXZRsCqomLFWAecB0O69K_zCj+zQQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-05-28 15:41:31 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:41:31 +1200

Raw message

Thanks Tim

So what is the default NAT setting for Grase? What is the difference when I
setup Grase as a gateway with NAT enabled rather that attaching it to a
router with NAT enabled?

Thanks
Tubeta