2018-01-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up Not Working

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5f2c37b7bcd4e767fefb84ff67bbd1a778ece061dab0645d45d98932da92f77c
Message ID: <CAESLx0+7S5Wui8xH81UH7iG+auhRhpENSXtZJY0DvxHcpLBC-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAFb3bYBBRZsKE9U8MzNdwG_YC1mFHCik2YXqaUcHCfM9ycD2Eg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-01-05 03:56:43 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 20:56:43 +1000

Raw message

Sorry Sergen. This mailing list is for Grase hotspot support. You can
find support details for Freeradius at https://freeradius.org/support/
and for Coova Chilli at https://github.com/coova/coova-chilli/.

You're welcome to pull apart the Grase hotspot code to work out how
things work, however you are best to get an understanding of how
RADIUS works, and then you can apply that to your Coova Chilli setup.

Thread