2018-01-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up Not Working

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8a411712a3ca1865193c02b777a39cf6b268b1efbd860218a9ff5533acb17a22
Message ID: <CAESLx0JzE-XdqfPitRGL6i2HJesMifRjWabOG3zM5gQzLXeQNA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <d32851c6-18ed-44cd-8e2c-5a5e94f295bd@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-01-05 03:38:11 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 20:38:11 +1000

Raw message

Are you actually using the Grase hotspot to create those limits? They
look like manually created rows in the database tables, and are using
the incorrect radius attributes.

Can you please use the Groups functionality of the Grase hotspot to
create your bandwidth limits, and check that it works when using the
Grase hotspot.

Also, you can't bandwidth limit the server, only the clients going
through the server.

On 5 January 2018 at 17:42, Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello to everyone,
> I'm working on Coovachian speed limit. But I did not succeed. I share my
> database and Radtest information. I also share the result of the speed test.
> Download limitations are working. But Upload is not working.
> Thank you for your help

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/d32851c6-18ed-44cd-8e2c-5a5e94f295bd%40grasehotspot.org.

Thread