2018-01-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up Not Working

Header Data

From: Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 94455fadd5ec13c924171b233fcdccb77c373e282dc36de36f87e62a0b71f015
Message ID: <CAFb3bYBBRZsKE9U8MzNdwG_YC1mFHCik2YXqaUcHCfM9ycD2Eg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JzE-XdqfPitRGL6i2HJesMifRjWabOG3zM5gQzLXeQNA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-01-05 03:49:39 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 13:49:39 +0300

Raw message

I do not use the Grase Hotspot individually. But most of the time I use it
as a guide. I tried to set the speed limit. I reviewed the group speed
limits on the Grase hotspot. But I did not test it. Sample data entry:
Radcheck Table
Username: TEST
Attribute: Password
Op: ==
Value: 1234
and,
Radreply Table
Username: TEST
Attribute: WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up
Op:: =
Value: 1024000.
Is this a bad use?
Thanks for the answer, Tim

> Are you actually using the Grase hotspot to create those limits? They
> look like manually created rows in the database tables, and are using
> the incorrect radius attributes.
>
> Can you please use the Groups functionality of the Grase hotspot to
> create your bandwidth limits, and check that it works when using the
> Grase hotspot.
>
> Also, you can't bandwidth limit the server, only the clients going
> through the server.

> On 5 January 2018 at 17:42, Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello to everyone,
> > I'm working on Coovachian speed limit. But I did not succeed. I share my
> > database and Radtest information. I also share the result of the speed
> test.
> > Download limitations are working. But Upload is not working.
> > Thank you for your help
> >
> > --
> > Visit this group at
> > https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
> > https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/
> grase-hotspot/d32851c6-18ed-44cd-8e2c-5a5e94f295bd%40grasehotspot.org.

> grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
> grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0JzE-
> XdqfPitRGL6i2HJesMifRjWabOG3zM5gQzLXeQNA%40mail.gmail.com.

Thread