2018-06-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] eth0 no longer picking up DHCP addresses

Header Data

From: Karotu Tannang <ka***u@nauoi.com.ki>
Message Hash: daf09d9d4ca904ca1f414d15f59dc1707f740d85647301fc14a004c46d0dbf9d
Message ID: <CA+bonMi7LixzefnVmBzijH4g6EOVwwwjQC9H90=JUoLHrUNCfg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+sjf4L8jxCVQXPRbCJZ44Fhe60ik2kuFBgMEARPzZqqw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-06-04 20:31:01 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 15:31:01 +1200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Many thanks for your response.

I have now resolved this.. I had to properly setup as per Jorges
suggestions to use ethx via grub settings.

Once the /etc/network/interfaces were corrected to use eth0 and get
internet connectivity after reboot, you then install LAMP.. then grase.

Good I managed to resolve this. Many thanks again for this wonderful
software!

Cheers,

Karotu

--