2018-06-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] eth0 no longer picking up DHCP addresses

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f10dbdde27268c5aa5a2a5216fa33c94cfb64b4f48b8cd79b24b09dc6301e014
Message ID: <CAESLx0+sjf4L8jxCVQXPRbCJZ44Fhe60ik2kuFBgMEARPzZqqw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+bonMggzpeHnZ2-=4bx-V-xtLK7rp5C44gAqKY6rK4+Hv+cVQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-06-04 13:30:42 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 16:30:42 -0400

Raw message

HI Karotu

You'll need to go into the Grase network settings page, select the correct
interfaces, and hit save. (Even if the correct interface names are shown,
please hit save anyway). Then reboot again and see if that fixes your issue.

If that still doesn't work, please collect support information (
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/) to assist
us.