2018-10-08 - Re: Vending machine

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 01350f50c16aad057c0d736142266985affb21bb82fed29f1df4b225c0248c55
Message ID: <80ede248-3680-4cff-bcd5-ad96555a0c2d@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <746100c2-4e88-40ba-9ea7-acb381cf452e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-10-08 02:57:12 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 02:57:12 -0700

Raw message

As long as you can send information to raspberrypi that the correct amount
was inserted on the vending machine, i see no problem to do what you want.

You will have to create a custom PHP file on grase UAM to POST that info,
generate a voucher and then print it :D

Not hard.

On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 11:32:20 UTC+1, br***.@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello. Installed grasehotspot on my reaspberry pi 2 and its been working
> very well for the last 3 years. Is it hard to implement/program and vending
> machine for raspberry pi with grasehotspot? I want to attach a termal
> printer and a coin acceptor with the raspberry pi so when a customer insert
> certain amount of money on the coin acceptor the termal/reciept printer
> prints a username and password jus like wen creating a code on the web
> server. Thanks. I already made a vending machine for project using arduino
> so i have a little experience on it

Thread