2018-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Vending machine

Header Data

From: Bryan Lorenzo <br***9@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9591b8feccc913fbdaf09f3c2dc2173b78c059239332034e404c869cedf68384
Message ID: <CAAVDhXhYVp7abdtg5Zqrf0ReN92aT3vK1p8bAUfhfit+wEYXtQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <80ede248-3680-4cff-bcd5-ad96555a0c2d@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-10-08 06:18:20 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 21:18:20 +0800

Raw message

Thanks Mr Jose Borges. I guess i have to learn to write php codes to make
thi work.