2018-11-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Ethernet Problem

Header Data

From: emre erdoğan <po***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7472a1a7d23afecf5929f3e5920d414cd4f6f64b48381f4c6ee6785045d1bbbf
Message ID: <CADDedMEvVwH49tDEw26-iswnQBy4+qHg7PXAAXmUvTF6QMsa6A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2879a6f8-3eab-46e0-ad13-3965a14feffd@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-11-10 03:56:50 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 13:56:50 +0300

Raw message

Mey be this helps:
https://medium.com/@lgobinath/no-ethernet-connection-in-ubuntu-16-04-linux-mint-18-with-realtek-rtl8111-8168-8411-7ae2779dc9b8

In that page there is a comment like this : "After spending an hour, I
found a proper fix. The problem was r8168 driver. The default driver
available in Ubuntu 16.04 PPA does not support Linux Kernel 4.13. Since
r8168 was not available, r8169 was used for Ethernet."

Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com>, 10 Kas 2018 Cmt, 13:47 tarihinde