2018-11-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Ethernet Problem

Header Data

From: Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bdf9a7dc05af79cd1a02c51f636ee2517e2e66961aff0d58974b600840e696ad
Message ID: <1997a72c-a669-4fd0-b8f5-d447d6a8365a@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CADDedMEvVwH49tDEw26-iswnQBy4+qHg7PXAAXmUvTF6QMsa6A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-11-10 04:14:13 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 03:14:13 -0800

Raw message

It wasn't exactly helpful, but I managed to do r8168 with a few additions.
I'm going to take the test, I can't say for sure. I am ready to listen to
them if there are different alternatives and suggestions. Thanks :)