2019-08-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase Hotspot feature request

Header Data

From: Charles Chambers <cc***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 573c2f06912d57f759dcf54653fa02179ad8458280467c3bd338cb6f13d750ef
Message ID: <CAGPMUcFyjEYAsskLnVjeVAFpwG=+BE9QLG5BfDE4j0sf0euRTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <9a436ac9-8839-439b-ad10-ce8c207536e3@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-13 21:15:12 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:15:12 -0700

Raw message

And I generally agree.  I'm paying to accomplish an upgrade that
resuscitates a dead package.  My request for an additional feature is a
*request*.  Tim may not be able to grant it given the project requirements.

Any of the rest of the community wants to pitch in, then they can certainly
submit *requests*.   Otherwise, two people are saving the package from
extinction.

Charlie