2019-10-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] GRASEHOTSPOT with Proxy auto-config

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9b39508f4dbd1d042bcb29084c6ee6a9cc946a4948d5bd69dc53bc3046af2478
Message ID: <CAESLx0K4p8XsuHBPs654p=Tr+uAyYSAu5CaSYrbVsmHrB+GQOA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <3793586e-45b4-4ec0-8421-bb715c6b2fa7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-10-09 14:34:33 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:34:33 +1000

Raw message

I'm not sure why you're trying to capture it. As long as you don't allow it
to generate the 204, then it'll work as intended. It's how Google checks if
it's behind a captive portal. If it doesn't get a valid connection to it,
then it'll assume the wifi doesn't work, or it's behind a captive portal.
The http version of it should automatically get the 302 redirect. Are you
seeing HTTPS requests?