2019-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] GRASEHOTSPOT with Proxy auto-config

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e5208ce286b8ffa35ccbbfb39dd60d341fc0bb5877b289a868bcd3716902eccb
Message ID: <CAESLx0JiBCbHZ2=bYn1frgYrftOS-MnV=HBnme2+=k37XLk8DA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ffe0640c-6a3f-4c97-86b8-38c68fcbd7b6@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-10-08 14:08:26 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 07:08:26 +1000

Raw message

Are you trying to use it, or do you have clients using it causing problems?

There is also a second half to the story, WPAD (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Proxy_Auto-Discovery_Protocol).

Maybe let us know what you're trying to do. I've not seen WPAD or Proxy
auto config used in many years now, it's not normally needed except in
strange setups.