2019-11-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] WAN not showing Subnet Mask or Gateway

Header Data

From: toko Chuente <ch***o@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0b71fedc68d939dda2a525c85eebe495b4f74e0e83630799cff586899bbedb6d
Message ID: <CAP3pgKx4g0DT-XB0z=whSCapXfcP-yZ+watULf7WcYR0Zf18vw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <58c0ddb6-7cd0-4369-8970-36567cb63206@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-11-18 09:07:56 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:07:56 +0100

Raw message

Are you sure that you plug cable to em1?
Put # to line who content Manuel

Restart network services
/etc/init.d/networking restart

And retry ifconfig and ping.

Grase is not problems. Problem is your system.