2019-11-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] WAN not showing Subnet Mask or Gateway

Header Data

From: Bruce Johnson <bj***n@rsu13.org>
Message Hash: 13ef01c8528045fa29b627438389cee1ee09ee4c216c3bb00894fbfd80ac5d43
Message ID: <f3146fa6-b692-4dcf-9983-b01ade1f511d@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAP3pgKxuRyyibM4g+Kcnx5pSerrJeSWCSpi53C8ToZa0wehxfQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-11-18 09:17:49 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:17:49 -0800

Raw message

/grase/radmin login gives:

LAN
IP Address 10.50.0.1