2019-12-03 - Re: RE: [GRASE-Hotspot] Syslog filling alarmingly fast

Header Data

From: Bob Hunt <bo***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1b095db71fc022c5c34de6377db5aa6ad935d264e07f59679ac7d27d8c2a101d
Message ID: <CAA-jMMQSJa1efriYT9_juB4seOqKwWButS6W9tLPqi7bvQFdCQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAEFK-A=enWtDAvRSRsEsOLn6SRy4DXCg_u_WgnZ2TMzE=opLqg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-12-03 06:35:46 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 00:35:46 +1100

Raw message

Hi Kenneth,

You can customise your portal with something like the following html:

Cheers,

Bob Hunt