2020-02-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] how to reset the account with data usage to Zero

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 89896a4ecb0d8860ffa7bbd525a6a5a37bc198745797ba2a02afc97d48ee4c0e
Message ID: <CAESLx0J_o=58120nK=utY_0f+vwUp+2quRapcsoiA=Ge=n+5wQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAA-jMMSsVWxPXbPF1j7YRxmSW6cHEyn8LwELuA=Y79NY-9dc0g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-02-07 21:38:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 12:38:37 +0800

Raw message

Has Bob has said, currently you need to manually update the radius
accounting tables (radacct).

Hi highly encourage one of you that wants this feature (deleting a user
including their usage data) to create an issue with a user case ("user
story") as to why you want it. I'm sure we can make a flag that changes the
delete to include all radius accounting data.
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues

My expectation is that you give users monthly limits (with recurring
limits), or top up limits, where they can buy more data as required. It
would be good to hear your use cases so we can cater to them as well.