2020-06-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Error getting packages from nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 3f7c3ad431628484adc2a0b72f3e09d4b131f5cc45dde4c1bc279f478a8e9e2d
Message ID: <9c172a0b-09c5-47d1-81be-bd263182505do@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+nQ0y3m5QDArjGPy82rgkmoCjk_LBYPZT60iOZUkWnJg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-06-18 03:03:55 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 03:03:55 -0700

Raw message

No problem Tim,

Just want to let you know about it really. So that you could fix it.

This is our only way to reach you :)