2020-06-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Error getting packages from nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org

Header Data

From: Reflex INKY <re***y@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 73f75f26434c58c1fc6a74910d1c688d10f94377565fa99c87aa9901e2fc51b9
Message ID: <CAASt=XQw66bB2Z=D-36SB6DepMvairhGwVVVbjcr6xVkhnY76g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <trinity-92bf074f-5541-4c7c-b133-7fa2d5d02313-1592558921540@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
UTC Datetime: 2020-06-19 03:33:38 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 06:33:38 -0400

Raw message

Hi not sure if you did this but here are the changes that should be there

wget https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-repo/raw/master/key/grase.hotspot.2020.gpg
sudo cp grase.hotspot.2020.gpg /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/