2020-06-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Error getting packages from nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c50aa47314a06e797b23c98d65c0c8ec4eecb1fc1d2331b120e49f81d1e1544e
Message ID: <CAESLx0J8xfEMVe7ruXSDEYNNvC_QXf8p4nax6mud6YDVbgBBcg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <9c172a0b-09c5-47d1-81be-bd263182505do@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2020-06-18 06:23:40 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 21:23:40 +0800

Raw message

Should be all fixed now. Still got to extend the signing key (or use the
new one given you'll need to reimport the key either way).